Thursday, January 14, 2010

Hello, I am new here.

I first had family blog. Then I created a mommy blog. Now I really need a place where my family and friends will not see all I write about. Sometimes it can be hard to hold things back because my sister-in-law reads my blog and I want to talk about her! So here is my place to write about what I have gone through going through and more. I was listening to a song that said something like
You see the smile that's on my face
it's hiding the words that don't come out.
All of my friends who think that I'm blessed
they don't know my life is a mess.
No, they don't know who I really am
and they don't know what I've been through like you do.
I was made for you.

I completely related and knew I had to write about what I have lived in my life. This is just a small intro. Also I will not post as much right now. I am really busy with my mommy blog which I am going to quit soon.
Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment