Thursday, January 14, 2010

We want another baby.


So right now I want to talk about how I am trying to have another baby. Mr. husband and I have one child. It was no easy road to get him. (I will talk more on that another time) Right now all I want to think about is how Mr. husband just walked in the room and told me we need to have sex tomorrow so we can have a baby. It's moments like that where I remember why I love him. How sweet is it that I have a man who cares. I get lost in a TV show called teen mom. I feel so bad that this girls thought these boys could be men. None of them are. except one. The one who gave his baby up for adoption is the sweetest. You can see he cares for his girlfriend and wants the best for her and their child. While the others who thought the guy would help out and stick around just aren't there for them. I am blessed.


At times I don't feel blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment