Wednesday, January 20, 2010

To take the test or not too...


I started my last period on Christmas Eve. So does that mean I should wait until the 24th before I take a pregnancy test? I have a 5 days sooner than your missed period preggo test, yet I almost don't want to wast it if I am not pregnant. Those things aren't cheap you know!! I don't want to tell Mr. husband that I will be taking a test soon. If I am pregnant I want to do some sort of cutesy surprise to let him know. Maybe I will take it in the morning. I have had such an urge to pee all the time this week. Yet maybe I have been drinking too much....water that is.

I would love to stay and chat it up but seeing as no one reads this blog yet and I have a rug in the other room needing me to clean it I better go. If anyone does read this blog then say hello. Or don't and let me ramble on forever.


Oh and don't worry I am not the type of person to show you my pee stick. That is a bit creepy to me.

2 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
    livetrainstatus.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post click heresatta
    nice post click hereSattaking
    nice post click hereSatta king
    nice post click hereSatta Matka
    nice post click hereMatka Result

    ReplyDelete