Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The past

I have Vaginismus. Most have never heard this word before. I had never heard of it until my doctor told me about it. It is a mental disorder with a physical reaction.
Here is a list of signs that you may have Vaginismus:
Ongoing Painful Sex
Unconsummated Couples
Vaginal Tightness/Burning with SexPenetration
Related Sexual PainPain after Surgery or Childbirth
GYN Exams, Tampon Problems
(I got these from Vaginismus.com)
Pretty much I have a fear of sex therefore my body reacts to protect me and not let any thing in. I could not use a tampon for years. The first time I did get one in I passed out from how traumatic it was for me. I will talk about this on my blog from time to time and go into more detail later. I just wanted to get it out there what it is.

4 comments:

  1. play bazaarInternational Global Business Leadership Forum 2020 has been announced in Itlay and you can particapte as investor. Register Now at Satta King Make your country wealthy and give the power of Economy and Boost your country. Live Business Leadership forum is ready in 3 March, 2020 Itlay Hotel - Novotel Salerno Est Arechi. Come and Join now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot!
    investmentbizmag.com

    ReplyDelete